st: Re: GMM or 2SLS with cluster adjustment or others

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: GMM or 2SLS with cluster adjustment or others
Date   Thu, 15 May 2008 08:52:53 -0400

Generally, no. If the lagged depvar is potentially a regressor, you should be looking at xtabond2. See David Roodman's excellent paper