st: Re: how to regress and outreg by year?

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: how to regress and outreg by year?
Date   Thu, 15 May 2008 08:49:18 -0400

Suggest you use estout:

webuse grunfeld,clear
keep if year < 1940
levelsof year, local(yrs)
eststo clear
foreach y of local yrs {
eststo: qui reg invest mvalue kstock if year == `y'

You could readily modify this to handle more years (for instance, keeping track of the count, and writing a table every five years, then clearing stored estimates).