st: paranoid...

From   "Mustillo, Sarah A" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: paranoid...
Date   Wed, 14 May 2008 21:29:54 -0400

Rich -

We are a little paranoid that we didn't hear back from you about our abstract ideas...were they that bad?  We are trying to decide if we should submit either one tomorrow (that's the deadline, right?), but when we didn't hear back from you, we got a little nervous!

Sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] on behalf of Richard Williams
Sent: Tue 5/13/2008 10:28 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Categorical data Stata course at ICPSR

J. Scott Long asked me to post this:

A class on using Stata to estimate and interpret regression models
for categorical outcomes will be taught from June 9 to 13 at ICPSR in
Ann Arbor, MI. The class is taught by Scott Long (coauthor with
Jeremy Freese of the SPOST commands and Regression Models for
Categorical Dependent Variables Using Stata). For details on the
class see www.indiana.edu/~jslsoc/cdastata.htm. To enroll, see
www.icpsr.umich.edu/sumprog/. You can contact Scott Long at [email protected].

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227