st: How to regress and outreg by year?

From   "Ziyang Wang" <>
To   "statalist" <>
Subject   st: How to regress and outreg by year?
Date   Thu, 15 May 2008 00:04:39 +0800

Dear all,

May I ask a novice question? I'm really new to Stata. I want to run regression by year and the outreg the coefficients for each year. I want to use like :
by year: xi: areg score age education , absorb(nation), but stata tells me "by" can not be combined with xi. Anyone has good solutions? Also I don't think using by can outreg coefficients for each year.

Many thanks in advance!