st: how to convert xb into probabilities in probit models

From   "yu chenyu" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: how to convert xb into probabilities in probit models
Date   Mon, 12 May 2008 15:19:46 +0100

Hi,

I want to estimate the probabilities of forming a household in a
xtprobit model. Because I used a user-written command, both '-predict,
pu0-' and 'adjust, pr' do not work. So, I have to first estimate xb
coefficients, and then convert xb into probabilities using the normal
distribution. Could you please tell me how to implement the conversion
in Stata 10?

Thank you very much.

Best wishes,
Yu