st: tabstat, weights and correct standard errors of means

From   kayhop666 <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: tabstat, weights and correct standard errors of means
Date   Sun, 11 May 2008 16:27:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm using tabstat with fweights to generate sample
means of some variables.  Is there a simple method to
get the correct standard errors for the means using
tabstat? The default standard errors of the means are
not sensitive to the use of weights and tabstat does
not function with svy. I cannot use tabout in this
case.

Thanks very much.

Rob

Be a better friend, newshound, and