st: Re: metan

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: metan
Date   Wed, 7 May 2008 06:42:41 -0400

It appears that there is an error in the package accompanying SJ 8:1 metan. The SSC version of these materials (dating from October 2007) includes a program metan_examples.ado, which implements the clickable examples in the help file. It should have been included in the SJ distribution of this program. I do not know whether the code in other metan components has been updated in the SJ version of the package, but I think if you -ssc install metan- you will be able to run the examples.

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html