Re: st: catplot problem

From   "Tunga Kantarci" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: catplot problem
Date   Wed, 7 May 2008 10:50:12 +0200

Dear Nick,

Thanks for your reply.
I am not sure if I should have called it a bug, but I also don't know what
to call it. For me it is a deficiency.
I would consider catplot to have been better developed if it was able
determine missing values over which the category is defined, i.e. 2 and 3 in
the example.
Because currently it is just not able to match with the values of the
variable of interest over which the categorizations are intended.
Or the histogram function could be developed further to allow
categorizations.

Regards,
Tunga