st: metan

From   David Airey <>
Subject   st: metan
Date   Tue, 6 May 2008 22:02:17 -0500

When I click the help file examples in the new metan package, I get:

. metan_examples metan_example_basic
unrecognized command: metan_examples

All give an error message like this. Has anyone installed this package and found this too?

I emailed the author listed in the SJ journal 8-1 article, but it was a dead address.

David C. Airey, Ph.D.
Pharmacology Research Assistant Professor
Center for Human Genetics Research Member
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine

* For searches and help try: