Re: st: A Thought

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <>
Subject   Re: st: A Thought
Date   Mon, 5 May 2008 14:10:35 -0400

As others have pointed out, there won't be PDF versions of the manuals
for good reasons. But going back to your basic argument, I do not see
how having manuals online makes learning Stata less "frustrating" than
referring to a printed manual. In any case, anyone can access the
online help for Stata free of charge.