Re: st: Option -scale()- with pie charts

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Option -scale()- with pie charts
Date   Mon, 5 May 2008 13:13:31 -0400

Thank you Maarten and Vince for your responses. I really prefer
Maarten's suggestion over my own, because it reaches the goal
directly, rather than through tricks.

Sincerely yours, Sergiy Radyakin