tobit error message [was: Re: st: Question!]

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   tobit error message [was: Re: st: Question!]
Date   Sat, 3 May 2008 12:51:10 +0100 (BST)

--- Daniel Haile <[email protected]> wrote:
>   I tried to estimate a model with Tobit. But I have the following
> error r(4018)
> dbstyle: class type not found
> (error occurred while loading object.class)

Quoting from the Statalist FAQ: "Choose an informative subject line for
your message. Empty lines or headings like "Query" do not attract
attention: remember that many people delete messages on the basis of
uninteresting titles. Majordomo does not seem to like the word "Help"
as the first word of your subject, so please do not start your subject
line that way."

This looks like the type of error you can get when you updated the ado
files but not the excecutable. Type:

update all
update swap

and see if the problem dissapears.