tutorial on panel data system estimation [was: Re: st: Q?]

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   tutorial on panel data system estimation [was: Re: st: Q?]
Date   Thu, 1 May 2008 08:23:21 +0100 (BST)

--- Samira Bakhshi <> wrote:
> Please guide me through the Estimation of a Panel-Data System.

You were asked a couple of days ago to provide meaningfull subject
titles, Q? is not a meaningful subject title.

A good book on that subject is . Also at the bottom of
every statalist message you'll find a reference to the excelent website
of ATS, have you looked at that?

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting address:

+31 20 5986715

Yahoo! For Good. Give and get cool things for free, reduce waste and help our planet. Plus find hidden Yahoo! treasure