st: cancel by statalist

From   Rachele Capocchi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: cancel by statalist
Date   Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:43:22 +0200

Hi,

I would like to understand how I can cancel my mail in the statalist. Can somebody tell me how can I do ?

Thanks
Rachele

Rachele Capocchi
Agenzia Regionale Sanit� Toscana
"U.O. Centro Statistico Elaborazione Dati"
Sede Operativa - viale Milton,7
50134 Firenze
Tel. 055-4624354
Fax. 055-4624345

Nick Cox ha scritto:

Only last week someone was asking for -pvar-. As far as I can determine,

there was no answer:
<http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/STATALIST/archives/statalist
.0804/date/article-1030.html>

-pvar- is not an official command. Nor has it been published through the
STB, SJ or SSC.
Various questions about it over the years attribute it to Inessa Love,
but usually state that they have unable to contact her.
Claude Francoeur

I want to do a vargranger test.
If pvar is indicated, how can I download it and get the help file?

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/