Re: st: GNU Emacs, ESS and Stata

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: GNU Emacs, ESS and Stata
Date   Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:34:12 -0500

.

I guess I don't know what I'm missing. I use and don't mind the Stata do editor. I also think the Mac R Gui is OK.

I may try to switch completely to vim after reading:

http://www.viemu.com/a-why-vi-vim.html

http://blog.interlinked.org/tutorials/vim_tutorial.html

and finding development of:

http://code.google.com/p/macvim/