st: prb with the over option not working togehther with the graph command

From   "P�l R�nning" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: prb with the over option not working togehther with the graph command
Date   Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:28:41 +0200

I'm running stata/mp 10, currently with the 0404 update installed. I
am unable to use the over option using the graph command. First I was
unable to do this on my own data, but trying to run the examples
provided online I also end up with error mesages. I keep getting
r(111) and that the variable doesnt exist, however using codebook and
list afterwards show the entire content of the variables. Does anybody
have an idea what is wrong?

--
P�l R�nning