st: xtreg fe cluster and F-test

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: xtreg fe cluster and F-test
Date   Fri, 25 Apr 2008 20:17:55 +0100

Hi everyone,

Just a short and probably trivial question,
why when estimating using xtreg, fe when I control bu robust or cluster-robust standard errors, Stata does not show (and does not calculate as it is not saved on the e()) the F-test for all the individual u_i effects being zero?
Can I calculate this test myself after using xtreg, fe cluster?
Thank you

Rosa

 "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" - Albert Einstein