Re: st: Combining ifs

From   "Gabi Huiber" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Combining ifs
Date   Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:20:31 -0400

Solved, then. Thank you both. Good thing I asked.

I wrote up the general idea hoping to save readers' time. I meant for
it to replicate exactly what I did, but of course it didn't. This was
one of those productive mistakes, though.

Thank you, Eva, for catching and explaining the difference. I'm not
doing what the code in the 'general idea' section suggests. I'm using
single-value macros as criteria for variable replace's, so all is
well.

Regards,

Gabi