Re: st: Problem exporting to vector formats

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problem exporting to vector formats
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:42:15 -0400

Thank you Joseph, this is exactly what I needed. Scott's solution also
works, but it remains unclear why clipboard settings would determine
the font in the export command. And since fontface() option can be
used in  the program, I will be using it.

Thank you,
  Sergiy Radyakin