Re: st: How do I retrieve estimated results when running fixed effect model?

Subject   Re: st: How do I retrieve estimated results when running fixed effect model?
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:27:13 -0400

See also

ssc install fese
help fese

and note that many downstream uses of FE are econometrically
illegitimate, but you may want to use standard errors as aweights
where appropriate.