SV: SV: st: Problems with calculating marginal effects for categorical variables in ologit models

From   "Lina Jonsson" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   SV: SV: st: Problems with calculating marginal effects for categorical variables in ologit models
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:18:18 +0200

Thank you.

Then I will use the findit command next time.

Best Regards.

Lina Jonsson