st: How do I retrieve estimated results when running fixed effect model?

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: How do I retrieve estimated results when running fixed effect model?
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:24:13 +0300

Hi,

I have a question on how to retrieve estimated results when running a
fixed effect model.

I have a panel data set containing micro data and estimate fixed effect
model. Then in the second stage of my estimations I need to use
estimated fixed effects, so I need to extract them from the results I
obtained. There is a possibility to save the set of results under a
certain name using "estimates store".  How do I then retrieve the fixed
effects I need from this set?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions and comments.

Zuzana