st: Chosing the EDF in GAM

From   Gauthier Tshiswaka-Kashalala <>
Subject   st: Chosing the EDF in GAM
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2008 07:26:53 +0200

Hi everyone,
I am using GAM for the first time. Would anyone please help me with how to determine the Equivalent degree of freedom?

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by beskikbaar.

* For searches and help try: