RE: st: trend in ORs across ordered levels of a 3rd variable

From   "Dr. med. Berthold Hoppe" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: trend in ORs across ordered levels of a 3rd variable
Date   Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:37:28 +0200 (CEST)

The problem seems to be similiar to one I am actually faced with.

Have you tried an analyses like this:

logit death consc if sex==0
est store A
logit death consc if sex==1