st: dofile tripping over itself

From   "Carole J. Wilson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: dofile tripping over itself
Date   Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:57:32 -0500

Dan, I've had some similar problems with writing to files and
discovered that the Google search application indexing function that I
installed was accessing the same file.  If you happen to be running
this application, pause or stop it.

--Carole J. Wilson