RE: st: gologit2

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: gologit2
Date   Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:55:43 +0100 (BST)

The easiest way to make everybody happy when the Brant test rejects the
null, is to show an ologit and a gologit, and (hopefully) show that the
results are very similar. Then you can refer to the distinction between
statistical and practical significance, or the conclusion does not
change, etc.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis