Re: st: Cointegration Panel

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Cointegration Panel
Date   Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:44:20 +0100 (BST)

I don't know these techniques, or at least I don't know them under the
names you have given us, but thechniques with these kinds of names have
often been reinvented many many times, often in different disciplines,
and each time they have been given a new name. So my suggestion would
be to do a literature search and find out if this technique is known
under different names, and try -findit- using these different names.

-- Maarten

--- chockri adnen <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thanks for your answer, But when I used 'findit' just i found about
> DOLS
>

> Adnen CHOCKRI
>
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 11:54 AM, Maarten buis
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > --- chockri adnen <[email protected]> wrote:
> >  > Are there any ado files that adress DOLS ( Dynamic Ordinary
> Least
> >  > Square) and FMOLS (Fully Modified Ordinary Least Square) ?
> >
> >  try -findit-, if you are not happy with the results, notice that
> these
> >  kinds of techniques are often known under a variety of names, find
> >  those alternative names, and -findit- those.
> >
> >  -- Maarten
> >

> >  -----------------------------------------
> >  Maarten L. Buis
> >  Department of Social Research Methodology
> >  Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
> >  Boelelaan 1081
> >  1081 HV Amsterdam
> >  The Netherlands
> >
> >  visiting address:
> >  Buitenveldertselaan 3 (Metropolitan), room Z434
> >
> >  +31 20 5986715
> >
> >  http://home.fsw.vu.nl/m.buis/

> >  Yahoo! For Good helps you make a difference
> >
> >  http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/
> >

> > *
> >  *   For searches and help try:
> >  *   http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/findit.html