st: how to run zandrews as a postestimation command

From   Purba Mukerji <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: how to run zandrews as a postestimation command
Date   Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:59:44 -0700

Hello!

I would like to test for the structural stability of an estimation of
the form y=a+bx+error.
Specifically want to test using the "zandrews" command if "b" which is
the coefficient of x, changes overtime and exactly where the breakpoints
are. The data is 40 years time series.

Can anyone please help. It seems like the "zandrews" command only allows
me to select one variable to test in this case I can pick either y or x
but there seems to be no method to specify the actual equation that I am
estimating.

Thank-you!
Purba