Re: st: RE: Comparing models - Akaike, Wald-Test?

From   Markus Köller <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Comparing models - Akaike, Wald-Test?
Date   Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:03:26 +0200

Thank you all for your helpful answers.

I just tried "estat ic". It works and gives me, what I want. Btw. what kind of test is BIC? Does it work like the AIC?

I am using a generalized Poisson-model to capture underdispersion. It was downloadable from the site of the book of Dr. Hilbe.
There is an indicator for underdispersion which is around 0,7. But I donŽt know how to interprete it.

If anyone has a hint, I am grateful.
Thx again,
Markus.

Schon gehört? Der neue WEB.DE MultiMessenger kann`s mit allen:
http://www.produkte.web.de/messenger/?did=3016