Re: st: Is there any bug in unabbreviation of variable names?

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Is there any bug in unabbreviation of variable names?
Date   Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:44:31 -0400

Thank you Nick and Austin.

[U]11.3 indeed lists quite a few reserved names, however it says "You
may not use these reserved words for your variables", which is
different from "you may not use these for abbreviated names of your
variables". I believe there is no reason to forbid using "in" for
"income" if the command syntax does not include "in", and especially
since both "i" and "inc" will work fine.

Thank you,
   Sergiy Radyakin