RE: st: RE : Spatial Statistics

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE : Spatial Statistics
Date   Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:23:47 +0100

In general, Stata is not especially strong on spatial statistics. But
are bits and pieces. Use -findit- (not -search-) for a wider search.

On SSC, you can find -variog- and -nearest- (for nearest neighbour

I don't think anything available on spatial statistics has a bias or
towards epidemiology.

Viktor Slavtchev

You may look at -spatreg- or -gwr-.

search spatreg
search gwr

Mehta, R.L.

> Can you please help and tell me whether Stata has modules that is
capable of doing Spatial statistics/Epidemiology i.e.-