st: ci question

From   Chris Witte <>
Subject   st: ci question
Date   Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:04:43 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to know how to take the means and standard errors calculated from the "ci" command, and plot the means with brackets placed at plus/minus the standard error.

1) So, I first need to know how to get these estimates into a dataset for use.

2) I found the "serrbar" command, which will do a basic plotting, but what I'd really like is to have a way to group these estimates, much like the way you can with "graph box" and the "over" option.  Is this possible?

much thanks,

Do You Yahoo!?