Re: st: gllamm

From   Hind Sbihi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: gllamm
Date   Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Stella

you probably want to add the xi statement before your command

xi: gllamm alternative i.age i.rate , i(individual) link(mlogit) expanded(individual choice o)
where age and rate are your categorical variables
Stata will take care of creating dummy variables for you

HTH

Hind