RE: st: RE: Bar graph (percentages stack) with 2 binary variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Bar graph (percentages stack) with 2 binary variables
Date   Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:37:32 +0100

I don't understand your data structure. It sounds from your description
as if you have data on several people, each of whom has a gender when in France
and a gender when in Germany. That does not sound likely.

Please indicate your data structure with a (small) sample from your data or similar
to your data.

Also, I can not comment on code that you do not show!

J�erg Eulenberger

Thanks for the Tip, but i can�t plot the Bar that i want.
I have two variables. Variable 1 is Gender in Germany (1= man, 0=woman). Variable 2 is Gender in France (1= man, 0=woman).
I want an bar graph were the first bar is Germany an the second bar is France. The Bar should be stacked up to 100%(sample size) and show the allocation of Sample. (red=man (45%), blue=woman(55%)).

Nick Cox schrieb:

> -catplot- from SSC can calculate percents and stack.

J�erg Eulenberger