st: tweaking Stata behaviour to my needs?

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: tweaking Stata behaviour to my needs?
Date   Wed, 9 Apr 2008 13:20:04 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I have been using UltraEdit for do-file editing for some time now as I find
the do-file editor shipped with Stata 10.0 inconvenient (no syntax
highlighting and brace matching, for one...). Does anyone happen to know how
I could get Stata to offer a right-click menu item to send highlighted
commands from the review window directly to UltraEdit (instead of the
built-in editor)? That would save me a lot of trouble, but so far I have not
found a feasible way to implement this.

Thanks in advance,
Martin Weiss

Diplom-Kaufmann Martin Weiss