Re: st: RE: RE: Graphics

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Graphics
Date   Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:17:51 +0100 (BST)

Stata, like any other computer program, does what you tell it to do,
not what you want it to do, and for good reason: How is Stata supposed
to know which states you want to group together?

So, first decide which states you want grouped together in one plot,
than create a variable such that all the state you want to group
together get the same value, call this variable group, than the syntax
provided by Nick will do what you want.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis