Re: st: When to use Log (1+x) Transformation?

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: When to use Log (1+x) Transformation?
Date   Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:08:04 +0000 (GMT)

Is this particular variable an endogenous variable?

-- Maarten
Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081