RE: st: creating fixed variables from time-varying variables

From   "Buszin, Justin" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: creating fixed variables from time-varying variables
Date   Sat, 5 Apr 2008 19:48:52 -0400

Maarten,

Thanks so much, this is exactly what I needed. I was not familiar with the bys command.

-Justin

Justin Buszin
Graduate Student
Department of Sociology