st: command -bioprobit- is now on SSC

From   "Zurab Sajaia" <>
To   "statalist" <>
Subject   st: command -bioprobit- is now on SSC
Date   Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:45:30 -0400

Dear all,

Some time ago I wrote a program implementing ML estimation for bivariate ordered probit models. I even posted a note about it on the list ( but didn't put the program in SSC archives. Several people asked me questions including how to find the program. So I decide to fix this.

Now, thanks to Kit Baum, -bioprobit- is available for download from SSC, so now getting more info or installing it involves just typing -findit bioprobit-

* For searches and help try: