Re: st: RE: substringing long, varying length text variables into individual variables

From   Todd Wagner <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: substringing long, varying length text variables into individual variables
Date   Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:29:21 -0700

Yes, as Tom said, there are six of these text variables that I want to unpack. But it is easy enough to create multiple temporary datasets. Let me give the insheet a try and see if that works.

Todd