Re: st: do editor (resized) pinned to always on top

From   "Alan Neustadtl" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: do editor (resized) pinned to always on top
Date   Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:20:35 -0400

I had a little money I could use for equipment and purchased a 24"
monitor specifically so I could have my editor window always visible
and still leave enough space for the results window.  Programmers in
the medical imaging center at Georgetown University, while not using
Stata, have a similar issue.  Some have chosen to use two smaller
monitors (they have lots of hardware available to them); one for their
editor and the other for their complier.  They just move their mouse
left or right to go between monitors.  Many work places have old
monitors that could cheaply be put to good use.  They have done this
using Windows based computers.

Best,
Alan