st: Ask for help

From   "U.Nguyen.Lam.Thu" <>
Subject   st: Ask for help
Date   Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:20:07 +0200

Dear Sir/Mad,

I am Uyen,working on my thesis at Groningen University, The Netherland
at present. I am trying to estimate a Heckman two step model that
including two equations.

The first equation is a probit equation which determines whether a
firm offer trade credit or not?
The second equation is a tobit one which specifies how many
percentages of an order by a specific customer of the firm, only in
case the firm giving trade credit to their customers?

I see Heckprob and Heckman where the second equation is a probit or
OLS. Would you please help to give me the do-file of Heckprob that may
help me to make a do file for my own project?

It is even much better, if you may gice me some instructions that i
can run my regressions on stata without any programming?

I am very grateful for your respense.