st:re: too few quotes problem

From   Tunga Kantarci <>
Subject   st:re: too few quotes problem
Date   Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:51:37 +0200

(I am now using a different email address, on your remark)

The problem is solved.

First, thank you for your concern.

* Could you explain what was the problem so that I can learn?
Why a single quotes is the label cause a problem?

* Do you think if Stata was updated I would not have the problem?

* Could you explain what you mean by "… a string variable, or is it
If a variable is a string variable, what the label is supposed to be?

Thanks once again.