st: rcap graph: forcing labels for all x-axis values

From   Leif Peterson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: rcap graph: forcing labels for all x-axis values
Date   Tue, 01 Apr 2008 01:09:02 -0500

Is there a way to force the "skip factor" for x-axis labels on the rcap graph to zero, so that every x-axis value is plotted? I have about 20 records containing high-low-close data and need every value label to be plotted on the x-axis. (The unique x-values range from 1,2,...,20, and the y-values reflect high-low-close.)
As a workaround to the above, I programmatically concatenated an xlabel string but have only been successful in generating (e.g.):

1GM 2Ford 3Chrysler

when I really need:

1 "GM" 2 "Ford" 3 "Chrysler"

At run-time, the integers in my string are from `i' and the value labels "`w'" are actually variable names defined by

local w : word `i' in `varnames'

Leif Peterson

*
* For searches and help try: