Re: st: Programming advice on specifying a sample-specific default value

From   "Le Wang" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Programming advice on specifying a sample-specific default value
Date   Tue, 1 Apr 2008 00:28:42 -0500

Thanks Paul.

I thought about using some arbitrarily large number earlier. But I
recently came across an example, in which case the specified value is
indeed that large..So, I was wondering if there is any better
alternative.

Le

--