st: special character question

From   Chris Witte <>
Subject   st: special character question
Date   Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:14:44 -0700 (PDT)

I've searched the statalist archives, and found information as to how to insert special characters into a title, legend, ect., but I would like to know if it is possible to insert special characters into the "mlabel' option in a twoway connected graph?  The variable I am using represents a temperature, and I would like to tag on a degree symbol with "C" to be displayed on the graph as XX degrees Celsius (instead of just XX).  Is this possible, or is there another way to get around creating a new variable that has these extra characters added onto the end of the numerical value, and using that variable in the mlabel option?

I am using version 9.2 in Windows