From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <carlo.lazzaro@tin.it>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: R: [GB2312] (无主题)
Date   Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:32:02 +0100

Dear JP,
I would suggest you to take a look at - help tsset-.
Kind Regards,
Carlo
-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Per conto di Pan
Inviato: gioved 27 marzo 2008 7.02
A: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Oggetto: st: [GB2312] (无主题)

I got a problem and need HELP...
I have a data set that's structured according to nations. For example
for 2001, every nation is a case.
2000 GDP newspaper circulation literacy Internet user number
US
Japan
Germany
But Now, i am going to do a time series,and wish to re-organize the
data. Is there any command for me to do that in Stata? or do I have to
copy the data to Excel and manually do that?
Thanks
JP