Re: st: MAC Questions

From   "Michael S. Hanson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: MAC Questions
Date   Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:27:11 -0400

On Mar 26, 2008, at 6:54 AM, Fred Wolfe wrote:

I have one additional question about multiple instances. When I start
them they are not clearly identified as being a second or third
instance as they are in Windows Stata.

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Michael S. Hanson