Re: st: MAC Questions

From   Daniel Stegmueller <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: MAC Questions
Date   Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:33:27 +0100

A somewhat simpler way would be to create a copy of the program
(stata.app). You can even rename it to have it distinguishable in the
dock.

As for the editor: Emacs - of course ;)

Best,
Daniel