Re: st: mlogit and mfx -- statistical significance

From   "David Zetland" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mlogit and mfx -- statistical significance
Date   Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:44:57 -0700

Maartin,

Thanks for your response (my understanding = "there is a reason for
the difference" :)

What about the *bigger* question?

>  > Should I care? What can be done about it? How do I interpret results?

If gender is insignificant in MLOGIT but significant in MFX (or vice
versa), which result should I scream from the rooftops?

Thanks!

David